Thursday 23 April 2015

London Bookfair 2015 - review and research task




I found the trip to the London book fair very enjoyable as well as being helpful when creating my final pieces for this module.

Upon arriving at the Olympia exhibition centre, I spent the next 2 hours looking at various different publishers and the books that they had to offer. As well as listening to talks that were taking place throughout the day. 

I was impressed by the large range of publishers in all of the sections of the book industry. In particular I found that large range of oversees companies impressive. 


I have taken a number of different photographs throughout the 2 hours that i was there for (which are shown below). 











With regards to the research task set for the book show, the three things that I enjoyed the most from the show were... 

- Usbourne 



- The variety of childrens cookbooks in the discounted books section. 













- The quirky different books i was able to find.. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment