Saturday 2 May 2015

Design development front cover...

from the feedback that i have received by my peers and user testing. I have decided to look into changing the colour of the background use on the cover of the book. This is due to the overall majority of people stating that they do not think the background works with the drawings. 

I have decided to test out a couple of different backgrounds of which i will then make a decision of which way forward to move with the design. 


the existing background




The three new concepts. I have also edited the drawings on the pages i feel that this layout is better suited to the book. 

Overall i feel that the strongest background that works best with the book is the middle one out of the three. I like the shade of blue, i feel that it works well with the drawings and also is appropriate with the theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment