Monday 4 May 2015

User testing...

Along with my two cousins, I was also able to ask some of their friends at school with the permission of their parents the following questions regarding my designs.

1. Do you understand what you have to do?
2. Do you understand how to make it?
3. What dont you like about the pages?
4. Was the worksheet easy?
5. What have you learnt?
child 1:
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. The background against the colourful images on the cover
4. Yes
5. I have learnt how to make a sponge during wartime using limited ingredients
child 2:
1. yes
2. Yes
3. I like all of them
4. Yes
5. I have learnt that sponge can be made without eggs
Child 3:
1. yes
2. yes
3. I don't like the background again the drawings on the front cover
4. yes
5. I have learnt about egg collecting
child 4:
1.yes
2. Yes
3. I like all of them
4. Yes
5. I have learnt how to make some wartime food
Child 5:
1. Yes
2. I think so
3. I like all of them
4. yes i enjoyed it
5. I learnt how to make war time food 

No comments:

Post a Comment